Distance to the main road(200 metters)
(for monthly booking only)
If the guest books a long term reservation and decides to cancel the reservation before the start date, the first month of the reservation is paid to the host in full and not refunded to the guest.
If the guest books a reservation and decides to cancel the reservation during their stay, the guest must use the online alteration tool in order to agree to a new checkout date. Regardless of the c... Read more
For a full refund of the nightly rate, the guest must cancel at least full 24 hours before the listing's local check-in time (shown in the confirmation email).
If the guest cancels less than 24 hours before check-in, the first night is non-refundable.
If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nightly rate for the nights not spent 24 hours after cancellation are fully refunded.
We are here to rest all those worries down! We have prepared a handbook that we wrote by our experience about the city. It including where we usually eat, some coffee shop that we spent a whole day to enjoy the peace and cozy, a pub not so noisy but fun enough to brighten up your day...We will try to write it in both Vietnamese and English.
Come and find out how a Vietnamese enjoy life, few words can not describe our World!
2/ HOW TO MOVE AN APARTMENT BY BUS OR TAXI:
- You can call any taxi to No. 42B, 209 Doi Can Alley Doi Can street, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi city. Or, for more convenience, You can book pick up and drop off airport service at anywhere with me with good English and polite driver, competitive price, good car.
- Nearby, there is a convenient bus stop for you to take a bus to take a panoramic view of Hanoi (I think it is also an interesting experience here).
3/ THERE ARE BUSES GOING THROUGH JASMINE'S HOUSE - No. 42B, 209 Doi Can Alley Doi Can street, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi city
- No.09B: Bo Ho - Thong Nhat Park - My Dinh bus station
- No.09BCT: Tran Khanh Du - My Dinh bus station
4/ PUBLIC TRANSPORT, PARKING:
- You can take a bus, taxi, uber, grab. But I recommend you go grab because you will know the price you pay, they will be honest with you (We can show you how to book). Or as I just said, you can ask me. Because we always support you 24/7 ^^
This Duplex has all the essentials to make you feel at home.
✬ QUEEN-SIZED BED topped with high-quality linens for the best night's sleep
✬ EN-SUITE BATHROOM, comes with a WALK-IN SHOWER
✬ KITCHEN is fully-equipped with cooking utensils, stove, fridge, microwave, oven...
✬ A WASHING MACHINE with detergent and softener prepared
Staying in this apartment you will find lots of interesting little ornaments that carry the stories and memories of their owners. Every detail picked out and embraced with care will make you feel at home from the moment you set foot in.
1. Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
2. Water Puppet Theatre
3. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - Ho Chi Minh Presidential Palace - One Pillar Pagoda
4. The Perfume Pagoda
5. Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple
6. Dong Xuan Market
7. Hanoi Old Quarter
8. Ba Vi National Park
9. Hanoi Opera House
10. Temple of Literature