(for monthly booking only)
If the guest books a long term reservation and decides to cancel the reservation before the start date, the first month of the reservation is paid to the host in full and not refunded to the guest.
If the guest books a reservation and decides to cancel the reservation during their stay, the guest must use the online alteration tool in order to agree to a new checkout date. Regardless of the c... Read more
For a full refund of the nightly rate, the guest must cancel at least full 24 hours before the listing's local check-in time (shown in the confirmation email).
If the guest cancels less than 24 hours before check-in, the first night is non-refundable.
If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nightly rate for the nights not spent 24 hours after cancellation are fully refunded.
1/ HOW TO MOVE AN APARTMENT BY BUS OR TAXI:
- You can call any taxi to No. 124 Yen Phu street, Tay Ho district, Ha Noi city. Or, for more convenience, You can book pick up and drop off airport service at anywhere with me with good English and polite driver, competitive price, good car.
- Nearby, there is a convenient bus stop for you to take a bus to take a panoramic view of Hanoi (I think it is also an interesting experience here).
2/ THERE ARE BUSES GOING THROUGH CAU GIAY HOTEL. IT IS:
- No. 31: Bach Khoa - Chem (University of Mining)
- No. 41: Nghi Tam - Giap Bat Bus Station
- No. 55A: Thong Nhat Park - Dang Xa
- No.55B: My Dinh Bus Station - Quang Minh industrial area
- No.58: Long Bien - Thach Da
- No.86: Hanoi Railway Station - Noi Bai Airport
3/ PUBLIC TRANSPORT, PARKING:
- You can take a bus, taxi, uber, grab. But I recommend you go grab because you will know the price you pay, they will be honest with you (We can show you how to book). Or as I just said, you can ask me. Because we always support you 24/7 ^^
4/ FROM THE APARTMENT MOVING TO THE SCENIC:
- I will list for you the recent attractions and the most famous attractions in Hanoi or anywhere you want. It will take you at least 5 minutes to get to the great landscapes.
☘️ FURNITURE :
✔️ The living room has a sofa for you relaxing TV after hard-working day,
✔️ A firm but comfortable queen-sized bed topped with a comfy mattress, soft pillow and 100% cotton bed sheets that standard of 5* hotels
✔️ Smart TV, Wardrobe, Air-condition, fridge, iron...
✔️ Hairdryer, clean towels, soap, toothbrush&tooth cream, shampoo&bath gel.
The beautiful small kitchen space where you can cook many delicious dishes has fully kitchenware set : pot&pan, kettle, microwave, rice cooker...
✔️ A private bathroom to take an amazing time after hard working day.
✔️ These glass windows make you feel like you are into beautiful nature view.
☘️ SPACE :
✔️ A simple and modern penthouse with everything you need is located near West Lake, yet hidden away in after the street which brings for you a peaceful night of sleep.
✔️ Convenient to walk to many local attractions such as West Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ha Noi Old Quater...
✔️ The spacious space for group people for gathering to hold a sweetie party.
1. Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
2. Water Puppet Theatre
3. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - Ho Chi Minh Presidential Palace - One Pillar Pagoda
4. The Perfume Pagoda
5. Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple
6. Dong Xuan Market
7. Hanoi Old Quarter
8. Ba Vi National Park
9. Hanoi Opera House
10. Temple of Literature